Emma and Rylee

Emma and Rylee
Christmas 2008

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Grammie's Girls

Grammie's girls have been busy.....and Grammie has been busy too.

Rylee is an active 3 year old. She loves to swim and is taking swimming lessons 2 days a week. She is also a great little gymnast. She also has gymnastics 2 days a week. It's been a while since I have been able to take pictures of her, but I will try to get some posted soon.

Emma is an active little thing too....she loves to play on the floor with all her toys. She is now 9 months old and is growing and changing all the time. Emma and I made cookies last weekend while she was at my house. This was her first experience making cookies with Grammie!

I hope to see both of the girls this coming weekend....maybe we can make Valentine cookies and get some cute pictures.

Have a great week....I promise pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment